As Chrysler sets & provides the rebates, every dealer has the same rebates to offer. The real difference is in the Dealer.
The rebates under the incentive tab are the basic discount for
which everyone in this area qualifies. Below are a few questions that may
allow me to find additional factory discounts for you.
We believe in giving you up front and honest pricing-we even keep the legal factory invoice documents at the front desk. If requested we can show you the factory pricing (MSRP) and how much we were charged (invoiced) for the vehicle so you can see for yourself how good of a deal we have for you!
The questions to help us find all of the possible discounts Chrysler has available to you:
1) What specific vehicle would you like the quote for (VIN or Stock #)?
2) Where (zip code) are you registering the vehicle?
3) Are you wanting to Lease, pay Cash or Finance?
4) Are you active Military (or 20+ year, retired)?
5) Do you have a Friends and Family Number?
6) Where do you currently work? (There are well over 3000 Chrysler affiliate businesses-yours might be one!)
7) Do you currently own or lease another vehicle-If so, what?
8) Will you be trading in any vehicle that is currently registered?
9) If you are trading-What Make and Model?
10) Will you be registering the vehicle in a business name?
If you can let our internet team know the answers to the above questions, we will put together your best package deal!
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.*/